As I have set out in my article on Essential Oils for Thyroid Support, I have been using a number of different essential oils as part of my overall holistic approach to managing my thyroid. I am assuming that you’ve read this article with the info about how and why I use these oils! The other aspects of how I manage my Hashimoto’s are set out in this article and in short include dietary restrictions, lifestyle and medication.
If you would like to try essential oils as part of your thyroid support too, I’m setting out here the cheapest and best way for you to access doTERRA essential oils and products for the same wholesale price I pay.
These are only suggestions, not advice and you can talk to your health care practitioner/s about your individual needs. Bare in mind that I have Hashimoto’s which is an auto-immune thyroid disease – in the family of under NOT over active thyroid conditions.
These oils have MANY different uses and applications. To have a read about each different oil and learn more about how to use them, google doterra + the name of the oil so you can have a read. Doing a general google search on the essential oil in general can be really helpful too.
So, you’re ready to try essential oils for thyroid support!
With doTERRA you always have options.
Option 1: Start with an enrolment kit – these are set out here. The most popular ones, the Home Essentials Kit and Natures Solutions have many of the oils I use for my thyroid – eg both have frankincense, peppermint, digestzen, On Guard, in addition the Nature’s Solutions kit has lemongrass, Lavender Peace, Smart & Sassy, Ice Blue rub.
Option 2: Put together your unique thyroid support starter kit then build it over time with the loyalty rewards program according to your needs and research. (This is what I’ve done). To do this you pay $35 to open the wholesale account and then choose the oils you want. You only use 1 or 2 drops at a time so with 250 drops in a 15 ml bottle, they will last you a long time.
Suggestion for getting started
What this could look like with oils for thyroid support:
- Open your account
- Wholesale account $35
- Frankincense: $85.50 (77.5pv)
- Lemongrass: $13 (12pv)
- Peppermint: $25.50 (23pv)
- Fractionated Coconut Oil (carrier oil for topical application) $16.50 (15pv)
- (Consider adding petal diffuser ($55))
2. Then set up a Loyalty Rewards Program order (monthly order which you change each month to gradually build your kit – no minimums but best to make sure each month your order is over 50PV.
- Myrrh: $92.50 (60pv)
- Clove Bud: $18.25 (16.5pv)
- + Basil: $31.50 (22pv) & Marjoram: $40.50 26.5pv) OR Digestzen $41 (37.5pv) & Smart & Sassy $30.50 (27.5pv)
3. Consider adding the Life Long Vitality pack to any Loyalty Rewards Order.
4. Over time you can add other oil eg Balance, Lavender Peace etc
** assuming your Loyalty order is 125PV (points) and made 2- 15th of the month you will receive the free product of the month from doTERRA.
If you’d like me to help you customise your order to meet your needs AND to take advantage of the awesome freebies please email me email@example.com and I’ll contact you. If your budget wants to take it slower we can work something out for that too – always options!
I will send you a free rollerball so you can make your own essential oil blend if you like and welcome pack to help get you started.
Either contact me and let me help you set it all up over the phone. My number is 0409 076 040.
If you’d like to do it yourself, that’s fine too. Here are the directions:
1. Go to www.mydoterra.com/whatannabelcooks
2. Click the tab ‘Join & Save’
3. Choose the OTG local warehouse
4. Choose wholesale PRICES (not customer) option (gives you more options down the track!)
5. Make sure when you fill in your personal details that my enroller number comes up – if not, please add it #3170862 so you don’t get lost and you come under me. Sponsor can be left blank.
6. Choose ‘$35 Enrolment package’ option then add Frankincense, peppermint, Lemongrass and the fractionated coconut oil. Consider adding the petal diffuser.
7. Process payment details.
8. Set up Loyalty Rewards order for next month – choose a date (best to choose around the 9-14th of the month). Add Myrrh, Clove and either basil & marjoram OR digestzen and Smart & Sassy. Save changes. If your order comes to 125PV and made between the 2-15th of the month you will get whatever the Product of the Month is next month for FREE.
9. Wait with excitement for your oils to arrive!
** Please send me a message to let me know you’ve bought the pack so I can send you the welcome pack and get you started.
If you do open an account with doTERRA you will receive education, information and support from me and join my oily community. I will also receive commission from what you purchase. Thank you for your support!