There can be a misconception that paleo food is neither delicious or easy. I’m here to show you otherwise.
Eating in a paleo style has helped my health to flourish and it can make a huge difference to your life too.
In this paleo cookbook you will find recipes that are easy to follow and delicious. They are everyday recipes your family will love.
Paleo is not all about eating massive slabs of meat. It’s a lifestyle. It focuses on eating fresh foods high in nutrients and so great for your body. This includes occasional treats made without all the nasties.
Give it a go, you might be surprised.
Australia only: Pre-order & save $5.00 and receive a FREE copy of the digital version of the cookbook when you use COUPON CODE “FREEBOOK” at checkout.
What you’ll find inside:
- 150 pages of high gloss, top quality paper
- 70+ recipes
- Paleo Basics, Tips & Tricks, Breakfasts, Sides & Soups, Salads, Mains, Sweet Treats, Desserts, The Naughty Chapter & Resources.
- basic introduction to the paleo lifestyle
- clear simple recipe layout
- space to write your own recipe notes and adaptations
- beautiful glossy photos of every recipe
- step by step instructions and photos of many recipes
- Thermomix directions for many recipes
Why you want this paleo cookbook:
- you’re interested in the paleo diet but not sure where to start
- you follow a gluten free diet and need fresh inspiration
- you just like cooking and eating real food
- you like delicious food that’s easy to prepare
- you need a few new ideas, tips & tricks to incorporate more healthy food
- you want to support me 😉
- you want to give 1 or 2 away to family or friends that would benefit
Step by step instructions:
Space to write YOUR recipe notes:
Website favourite recipes along with lots of new ones too:
I’m planning for the cookbook to be available by 1 December 2015 so just in time for Christmas! You might like to grab a couple of spares for Christmas presents – great for the teacher, Secret Santa and your friends!