I’ve been learning that writing a cookbook takes many twists and turns! After some initial feedback, I have decided to change the front cover & name of the book to: What Annabel Cooks. Real Food Recipes that will make you flourish!
So, here it is!
The recipes are the same. The only change (apart from being brave enough to put myself on the front cover!) is in moving the language away from ‘paleo’ and towards words like ‘real’, ‘healthy’ and ‘whole’ foods. Whilst the paleo lifestyle is gaining traction and I’m really pleased that it is, I’ve opted for a broader appeal. For those of you that do strictly follow the paleo diet, don’t worry, it’s still a predominantly paleo book, I’m just helping the rest of you ease into it by taking the label off 😉
With each twist and turn in this project, the book gets better and better, thanks in a large part to the tenaciousness of Leigh, my multi talented husband! He just never gives up (not a bad quality in a husband hey!). All round the book is of a very high standard, I know you’re going to love it.
The file is ready to print, I just have to finalise a couple of things with the printer and then it will be OFF to print and coming to your letterbox ASAP. I will update you along the way to give you a clearer date of delivery.
I would like to say a MASSIVE thank you to those of you who have already pre ordered a book or 2!
Some of you may have picked up (or received) a postcard that looks like this:
It’s just the previous ‘look’ so, get on board and pre-order your copy today.
Australia only: Pre-order & save $5.00 and receive a FREE copy of the digital version of the cookbook only $24.95.
Worldwide: If you live outside of Australia, you can pre-order your DIGITAL copy of the cookbook for only $9.95.
PRE ORDER NOW
What you’ll find inside:
- 160 pages of high gloss, top quality paper
- 70+ recipes
- My story, Tips & Tricks, Breakfasts, Sides & Soups, Salads, Mains, Sweet Treats, Desserts, Christmas Treats & Resources.
- clear simple recipe layout
- space to write your own recipe notes and adaptations
- beautiful glossy photos of every recipe
- step by step instructions and photos of many recipes
- Thermomix directions for many recipes
Why you want this cookbook:
- you follow a gluten free diet and need fresh inspiration
- you need to follow an allergy free diet for someone else
- you just like cooking and eating real food
- you’re interested in the paleo diet but not sure where to start
- you like delicious food that’s easy to prepare
- you need a few new ideas, tips & tricks to incorporate more healthy food
- you want to support me 😉
- you want to give 1 or 2 away to family or friends that would benefit
Sneak Peak: Watch the video for a peak inside.
I’m planning for the cookbook to be available by 1 December 2015 (if not sooner) so well in time for Christmas! You might like to grab a couple of spares for Christmas presents – great for the teacher, Secret Santa and your friends!
Leave a Reply