This is a super easy pretty looking starter, nibble or side dish.
- 1 large beetroot
- avocado mayonnaise (see below)
- salt & pepper
- Peel the beetroot. Slice thinly, preferably with a mandolin.
- Place on a platter.
- Pipe or spoon dollops of avocado mayonnaise on the centre of each slice.
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
* Eat immediately if you want the beetroot to be crisp. You can leave it for a little while but the salt on the beetroot will draw out some of the moisture and soften it.
Leave a Reply