The 30 Day Wellness Challenge!
Next Group starts 1 October 2017
Here at What Annabel Cooks, my mission is to inspire wellness through real food and a natural approach to life. What better way to be well than to eat for wellness?
I’m an advocate of 30 day ‘challenges’ because they are long enough to make some significant changes to your life, but 30 days short enough to commit to!
It’s easy for bad habits to creep in over time and I’ve found it quite handy to do a bit of a re-group/body rest a couple of times a year. For me, and for many others, a 30 Day Challenge is a great way to do that.
I have designed my 30 Day Wellness Challenge to be done in the company of others, to share the experience, gain ideas and support from each other and to ride the highs and lows together.
The challenge is focussed around real food, removing for 30 days food (& drink) that can often cause inflammatory responses for many people. It’s whole food based and a great way to introduce new recipes and habits.
The focus is on increasing wellness through real food and lifestyle. It’s not a crash diet or focussed solely on weight loss, although for most that will happen.
You have the OPTION to add detox support doTERRA essential oils to your challenge to help give your body and extra cleanse from the inside out!
I have, in a previous life had a life coaching business (Living Edge Life Coaching it was called), so during the 30 days I will put my coaching skills to work to help YOU get the most out of the challenge.
✅ ‘Getting Started E-book’ downloadable on registration to set you up for success.
✅ Get exclusive membership in a private Facebook group for the duration of the challenge – this will be the ‘hub’.
✅ Daily posts & support from me.
✅ Daily recipes.
✅ Recipe ideas, motivation and inspiration.
✅ Weekly emails with tips on what to expect each week, inspiration, things to think about, lifestyle tips, recipes and more.
You will eat ‘real food’ (meats, fruit, vegetables, nuts, seeds) & cut out the foods that can be ‘problematic’ for many people (grains, sugars, alcohol, dairy, legumes and all processed foods).
Feel cleansed, lighter, detoxed, energises and fabulous.
This is what other’s have said from the last challenge:
Challenge Participation: $29.95 (only $1/day)
Challenge Package: $50 (save $10) includes participation + a copy of my cookbook
Add doTERRA Cleanse Essential Oil Challenge Pack: $172.45 – includes doTERRA Wholesale account, Lemon, Digestzen, Smart & Sassy & Zendocrine Essential oil blends*
- $35 Wholesale account fee – this gives you 25% off retail prices for 12 months. It’s cheaper to buy these 4 oils wholesale than retail, even with the wholesale account fee. Think of it like Costco only cheaper!
- Lemon Essential Oil – lemon is perfect for cleansing both our bodies and can be used as a household cleaner too! Add a drop to some warm water to start your day or to your (glass) water bottle to sip on throughout the day.
- Digestzen – doTERRA’s digestive support blend containing Anise Seed, Peppermint Plant, Ginger Rhizome/Root, Caraway Seed, Coriander Seed, Tarragon Plant, and Fennel Seed essential oils. This can be added to water, or diluted with a carrier oil and applied over your belly to help with those occasional bouts of bloating, digestive discomfort or tummy upset.
- Smart & Sassy – doTERRA’s metabolic blend – supports the metabolism, which let’s face it, is often a bit sluggish coming out of winter! Contains Grapefruit Peel, Lemon Peel, Peppermint Plant, Ginger Root, and Cinnamon Bark essential oils – all things we know are good for metabolism, gut and blood sugar regulation.
- Zendocrine – doTERRA’s detoxification blend – this one will help support your detoxification organs as you do the challenge. Tangerine Peel, Rosemary Leaf, Geranium Flower/Leaf, Juniper Berry, Cilantro Herb essential oils.
*Please note that if you would like to purchase this package I will contact you to set up your doTERRA account and the oils will be sent to you directly from doTERRA’s Melbourne Warehouse. The doTERRA wholesale account costs $35 and will give you 12 months access to wholesale prices (25% discount). These essential oils will help support your detoxification pathways, metabolism and digestive systems.
For any queries, please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org or 0409 076 040.
This is not a program with weekly meal plans and shopping lists. I am not nutritionally qualified and do not feel comfortable providing this. To me, this approach also feels very ‘diet-y’ to me and I’m not a fan of that. I will provide recipes, ideas, tips & tricks and help to get you started and prepared, but you will have to put some effort in planning your meals and adapting the challenge to your own lifestyle which is far better for you in the long run 😉
The difference in my challenges is the peer support, my daily input and the group accountability. It really is a lovely community that we create.