Start any time, no need to wait.
My mission is to inspire wellness through real food and a natural approach to life. What better way to be well than to eat for wellness?
I’m an advocate of 30 day ‘challenges’ because they are long enough to make some significant changes to your life, but 30 days short enough to commit to!
It’s easy for bad habits to creep in over time and I’ve found it quite handy to do a bit of a re-group/body rest a couple of times a year. For me, and for many others, a 30 Day Challenge is a great way to do that.
I have designed this 30 Day Wellness Challenge to be done when it suits YOU to start. It will kick off when you register – you’ll be sent a getting started ebook and plan for a prep week, so you officially start a week after you’ve registered.
The challenge is focussed around real food, removing for 30 days food (& drink) that can often cause inflammatory responses for many people. It’s whole food based and a great way to introduce new recipes and habits.
The focus is on increasing wellness through real food and lifestyle. It’s not a crash diet or focussed solely on weight loss, although for most that will happen.
You have the OPTION to add detox support doTERRA essential oils to your challenge to help give your body and extra cleanse from the inside out!
I have, in a previous life had a life coaching business (Living Edge Life Coaching it was called), so during the 30 days I will put my coaching skills to work to help YOU get the most out of the challenge.
✅ ‘Getting Started E-book’ downloadable on registration to set you up for success.
✅ Weekly emails check in from me with tips on what to expect each week, inspiration, things to think about, lifestyle tips, recipes and more.
✅ Exclusive membership in a private Facebook Group for peer support, accountability and fun! (Not on Facebook? You do the email version)
✅ Recipe ideas, motivation and inspiration.
✅ This challenge is self-paced. You start when you’re ready. When you join you’ll download the Challenge E-book, be sent a ‘getting started’ email, with a view to you spending a week prepping before you start the 30 day challenge.
You will eat ‘real food’ (meats, fruit, vegetables, nuts, seeds) & cut out the foods that can be ‘problematic’ for many people (grains, sugars, alcohol, dairy, legumes and all processed foods).
Feel cleansed, lighter, detoxed, energises and fabulous.
Challenge Participation: $29.95 (only $1/day)
Challenge Package: $49.95 (save $10) includes participation + a physical copy of my cookbook (Australia only)
Challenge Package: $39.95 (save $5) includes participation + a digitial copy of my cookbook (available Worldwide)
OPTIONAL: doTERRA Cleanse Essential Oil Challenge Pack: $172.45 – includes doTERRA Wholesale account, Lemon, Digestzen, Smart & Sassy & Zendocrine Essential oil blends*
- $35 Wholesale account fee – this gives you 25% off retail prices for 12 months. It’s cheaper to buy these 4 oils wholesale than retail, even with the wholesale account fee. Think of it like Costco only cheaper!
- Lemon Essential Oil – lemon is perfect for cleansing both our bodies and can be used as a household cleaner too! Add a drop to some warm water to start your day or to your (glass) water bottle to sip on throughout the day.
- Digestzen – doTERRA’s digestive support blend containing Anise Seed, Peppermint Plant, Ginger Rhizome/Root, Caraway Seed, Coriander Seed, Tarragon Plant, and Fennel Seed essential oils. This can be added to water, or diluted with a carrier oil and applied over your belly to help with those occasional bouts of bloating, digestive discomfort or tummy upset.
- Smart & Sassy – doTERRA’s metabolic blend – supports the metabolism, which let’s face it, is often a bit sluggish coming out of winter! Contains Grapefruit Peel, Lemon Peel, Peppermint Plant, Ginger Root, and Cinnamon Bark essential oils – all things we know are good for metabolism, gut and blood sugar regulation.
- Zendocrine – doTERRA’s detoxification blend – this one will help support your detoxification organs as you do the challenge. Tangerine Peel, Rosemary Leaf, Geranium Flower/Leaf, Juniper Berry, Cilantro Herb essential oils.
*Please note that if you would like to purchase this package I will contact you to set up your doTERRA account and the oils will be sent to you directly from doTERRA’s Melbourne Warehouse. The doTERRA wholesale account costs $35 and will give you 12 months access to wholesale prices (25% discount). These essential oils will help support your detoxification pathways, metabolism and digestive systems.
For any queries, please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org or 0409 076 040.
This is not a program with weekly meal plans and shopping lists, counting points/calories or grams and food journalling. To me, this approach also feels very ‘diet-y’ to me and I’m not a fan of that. This challenge is about kick starting a healthier relationship with food and your body. It’s a lifestyle approach. I will provide recipes, ideas, tips & tricks and help to get you started and prepared, but you will have to put some effort in planning your meals and adapting the challenge to your own lifestyle which is far better for you in the long run 😉
If you’re in Australia and would like to get some help prepping some/all of your meals, we have joined forces with I Hate Cooking who can come to your home and cook for you (additional charge).
The difference with my challenges is the coaching, the community and empowering you to take control of your wellness.