- 1 large tin of pink salmon (or red)
- avocado ‘mayonnaise’ (see below)
- 3-4 large kale leaves (any variety), finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp finely diced parsley
- cos lettuce leaves
- lemon to serve
- In a mixing bowl, mash the salmon (bones and all).
- Mix in avocado mayo, kale & parsley.
- Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Scoop into lettuce leaves and serve with a wedge of lemon.
- 2 avocados
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 anchovies
- juice 1/2 lemon
- salt & pepper
- In a food processor/blender, blend avocado, anchovies, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle in olive oil – you may not need all the oil – just keep blending as the oil is absorbed – too much and it will split.